Chevrolet Express Seat Covers
Protect Your Seats With a Set of
Custom Made Seat Covers
BEST SELLING CHEVY EXPRESS SEAT COVERS
We offer a variety of seat covers for your Chevy Express Van. For tight fitting and comfort there is Neosupreme, for Waterproof and durability there is Cordura, and for luxury and comfort we recommend Genuine Sheepskin. Click on each one to find out more.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR SEATCOVERS
Yes all seat covers are compatible with heated seats but please note that for Air-Conditioned seats, the seat cover will block the airflow, however they will still cool down the seat.
Yes, all our seat covers will have a hidden cutout, or will have a special stitching designed to rip easily if the airbag were to deploy. All seat covers have been tested with real airbags to ensure they work properly in the case of an accident.
Our seat covers are easy to install. Most often it only takes less than 1 hour to install a pair of front seats. Rears can get a bit more complicated but usually takes only about an hour.
No, we sell slipover seat covers. These are designed to go over your existing seats. You do not have to remove any of the original upholstery.
The answer is no. Only in extremely rare circumstances will they require professional installation and if they do it’s usually only the rear seats that require this.
Yes you will. We do not block any seat controls or cupholders. In some cases some side lumbar levers may be covered over but please mention this to us and we can try to accommodate those controls.
Start by choosing one of the fabrics we offer. Click here to view all the seat cover types. Please note that not all seat cover fabrics are available for all seat types.
- Choose a Color: The colors we offer are available in the drop down. We do not offer color matching or custom colors.
- Choose Your Vehicle: Select the seats that closest match what you have. If you are unsure of what seats you have. Simply upload a photo. Most orders will require photos so have these ready or upload them after you checkout.
- Answer the Questions: Please answer any of the customization relevant questions. This is to ensure we have every seat feature correct. Select “Not Sure” if in doubt, and we will verify with photos.
The last step is simply uploading photos. This ensures we avoid costly and time consuming returns and ensures a more perfect fit, right the first time. View our photo taking guide or simply do the following:
- Take photos of the driver’s seat showing the entire seat from the drivers side door.
- Take photos of the passenger seat from the passenger side door.
- Take photos of the rear seat and any other rows of seating.
- Take a photo of the exterior to show the vehicle model and cab size if applicable.