How Seat Covers Work
The custom made seat covers we offer are SLIP OVER seat covers designed to slide right over the existing seat upholstery. You do not have to remove any of the current upholstery to make these fit. We do not sell re-upholstering kits, if this is what you are looking for, you may want to search for another company that offers these.
Start by choosing one of the fabrics we offer. Click here to view all the seat cover types. Please note that not all seat cover fabrics are available for all seat types.
- Choose a Color: The colors we offer are available in the drop down. We do not offer color matching or custom colors.
- Choose Your Vehicle: Select the seats that closest match what you have. If you are unsure of what seats you have. Simply upload a photo. Most orders will require photos so have these ready or upload them after you checkout.
- Answer the Questions: Please answer any of the customization relevant questions. This is to ensure we have every seat feature correct. Select “Not Sure” if in doubt, and we will verify with photos.
The last step is simply uploading photos. This ensures we avoid costly and time consuming returns and ensures a more perfect fit, right the first time. View our photo taking guide or simply do the following:
- Take photos of the driver’s seat showing the entire seat from the drivers side door.
- Take photos of the passenger seat from the passenger side door.
- Take photos of the rear seat and any other rows of seating.
- Take a photo of the exterior to show the vehicle model and cab size if applicable.