Seat Cover Installation Help
SEAT COVER INSTALLATION FAQ's
Our seat covers can vary depending on the seats but generally speaking the first time around will be a bit of learning curve an may take you about an hour for a pair of front seats. Once you get a hang of it, you can bring that down to 30 or 45 mins for a set of covers.
Yes, all our seat covers will have a hidden cutout, or will have a special stitching designed to rip easily if the airbag were to deploy. All seat covers have been tested with real airbags to ensure they work properly in the case of an accident.
The answer is no. Only in extremely rare circumstances will they require professional installation and if they do it’s usually only the rear seats that require this.
Yes you will. We do not block any seat controls or cupholders. In some cases some side lumbar levers may be covered over but please mention this to us and we can try to accommodate those controls.
Our seat covers will not block the anchors. If you are concerned about this please email us a photo of all the locations and we will ensure they do not get missed.
No, these are slipover seat covers. These are designed to go over your existing seats. You do not have to remove any of the original upholstery.
Most often they are labelled but is not, you can tell by the minor differences in the seat cushions and whether there is an airbag flap or not. The airbag flap is always on the outside of the seat (side closest to the windows). Also sometimes there is no difference between the cushions pieces between the driver and passenger sides so you can interchange them.
Start by choosing one of the fabrics we offer. Click here to view all the seat cover types. Please note that not all seat cover fabrics are available for all seat types.
- Choose a Color: The colors we offer are available in the drop down.
- Choose Your Vehicle: Select the seats that closest match what you have. If you are unsure of what seats you have. Simply text us a photo to 1-833-709-1888.
- Answer the Questions: Please answer any of the customization relevant questions. This is to ensure we have every seat feature correct. Select “Not Sure” if in doubt, and we will verify afterwards.
The last step you can take is to simply upload photos. You can text photos to 1-833-709-1888. This ensures we avoid costly and time consuming returns and ensures a more perfect fit, right the first time. View our photo taking guide or simply do the following:
- Take photos of the driver’s seat showing the entire seat from the drivers side door.
- Take photos of the passenger seat from the passenger side door, make sure we can see the entire seat from top to bottom. No need to zoom in.