Winnebago Seat Covers
Protect Your Seats With a Set of
Custom Made Seat Covers
BEST SELLING WINNEBAGO SEAT COVERS
We have a wide range of seat covers available for your Winnebago. If you have aftermarket (non stock) seats in your Winnebago we recommend getting Genuine Sheepskin as the other fabric options are only available for Winnebago Models built on stock Mercedes Sprinters, Ram Promasters and Ford Cutaways (E-250, E-350 etc) seats. Unsure if you have stock seats? Simply submit a photo of your seats using our photo submission tool and we will confirm for you!
ABOUT WINNEBAGO MOTORHOMES AND CAMPER VANS
Winnebago started producing RV’s in 1958 and the brand soon became synonymous with the RV lifestyle. The more popular Winnebago models are built on popular van chassis’s such as the Mercedes Sprinter and Ram promasters. Winnebago has several models which are built on the Mercedes Sprinter Chassis such as: Boldt, Era, View, Navion, and Revel. There are also a few models built on the Ram Promster Chassis such as Soliz, Roam, Solis Pocket, and Travato. Some other models are built on the Ford platforms such as the E-350 which include the Minnie-Winnie and Spirit and the Ekko model which is built on the Ford Transit.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR SEATCOVERS
Yes all seat covers are compatible with heated seats but please note that for Air-Conditioned seats, the seat cover will block the airflow, however they will still cool down the seat.
Yes, all our seat covers will have a hidden cutout, or will have a special stitching designed to rip easily if the airbag were to deploy. All seat covers have been tested with real airbags to ensure they work properly in the case of an accident.
Our seat covers are easy to install. Most often it only takes less than 1 hour to install a pair of front seats. Rears can get a bit more complicated but usually takes only about an hour.
No, we sell slipover seat covers. These are designed to go over your existing seats. You do not have to remove any of the original upholstery.
The answer is no. Only in extremely rare circumstances will they require professional installation and if they do it’s usually only the rear seats that require this.
Yes you will. We do not block any seat controls or cupholders. In some cases some side lumbar levers may be covered over but please mention this to us and we can try to accommodate those controls.
Start by choosing one of the fabrics we offer. Click here to view all the seat cover types. Please note that not all seat cover fabrics are available for all seat types.
- Choose a Color: The colors we offer are available in the drop down. We do not offer color matching or custom colors.
- Choose Your Vehicle: Select the seats that closest match what you have. If you are unsure of what seats you have. Simply upload a photo. Most orders will require photos so have these ready or upload them after you checkout.
- Answer the Questions: Please answer any of the customization relevant questions. This is to ensure we have every seat feature correct. Select “Not Sure” if in doubt, and we will verify with photos.
The last step is simply uploading photos. This ensures we avoid costly and time consuming returns and ensures a more perfect fit, right the first time. View our photo taking guide or simply do the following:
- Take photos of the driver’s seat showing the entire seat from the drivers side door.
- Take photos of the passenger seat from the passenger side door.
- Take photos of the rear seat and any other rows of seating.
- Take a photo of the exterior to show the vehicle model and cab size if applicable.